You are searching about How Do.I Watch A.Movie From My Phone On A Tv, today we will share with you article about How Do.I Watch A.Movie From My Phone On A Tv was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Do.I Watch A.Movie From My Phone On A Tv is useful to you.
Setting Up and Using Timers With DISH Is Simple
The DISH timer is your instruction that tells the receiver what programs you want to watch in the future. For most ERD (external recording device) or video, you select a specific program on a certain channel, and tell the receiver how often you want to record the program. Be sure to set the receiver to control your VCR.
There are four types
- A VCR records an event on a previously inserted tape for later viewing. Make sure your VCR is connected and turned on. Also, be sure to set the receiver to tell the VCR to start/stop recording.
- Auto Tune automatically changes the channel to watch the event live.
- Reminder Creates a reminder on the screen when the event is about to go live.
- Ext automatically changes the channel for live viewing of the event and sends commands to a compatible external device, such as a Pocket DISH, which is connected to the RCA or S-Video ports of your receiver. This option is not available unless you enable the feature. This allows recording to the external device, instead of recording to the receiver’s hard drive.
Deciding how often you want to watch the show will help you make the best choice:
- Once records a program once (good for movies, sporting events, or other one-time programs.)
- Weekly records a program once a week, at the same time, on the same channel.
- Yomi records a program once a day, at the same time, on this channel
- Monday to Friday records a program once a day, Monday to Friday, at the selected time, on this channel.
when a timer starts
For two minutes before it starts recording, the receiver may display a digital countdown (timer reminder) on the TV screen. This countdown appears when the program starts. While the countdown is displayed, you can do one of the following:
- Press CANCEL to delete the icon from the TV screen. This does not prevent the timer from starting
- Press INFO or SELECT to see more information. If you do, you have the following options:
- Select OK to continue with the timer.
- Select Stop Timer to stop the timer.
Note: Pressing INFO in the timer reminder only works once. Then pressing INFO causes the information of the current program to be displayed.
- For locked programs you must enter the receiver password before you can create an automatic timer. You can create a manual timer for a locked program without an automatic timer. You can create a manual timer for a locked program without entering the password. However, if you do this while the timer is running, the receiver may only display an error or password menu.
- For pay-per-view plans you must order a pay-per-view plan when you create a timer.
- For Blacked Out Programs If you set a timer for a program that has been blocked in your area, when the timer is running, the receiver may only display an error.
Reasons why timers are skipped
If a timer is skipped, the reason is indicated in the timer list.
- Priority This timer had a lower priority than other events recorded at the same time.
- A user who has chosen to skip this timer.
- Double Event There is already another timer set to record the program.
- Existing events on the DVR The program has already been recorded and can be seen in the daily schedule list.
- No new chapter used for new chapter timers. Currently, a new chapter is a chapter where the current year’s program guide information appears.
- Incorrect event for weekly, daily and Mon-Fri timers. If another event appears to the guide, the timer will skip. For example, the timer is set on Saturday for Daily, but the show only airs Monday-Friday, so the timer will skip on the weekends.
Using the timer list
Use the timer list to:
- View the general list of timers.
- Create a manual timer
- Edit timer.
Setting an automatic timer
- You can create an automatic timer for a future event. The following instructions explain the simplest way to set an automatic timer.
- Find the future show you want to record using the show guide or browse banner. The program can be a satellite program or over the air.
- Select the future event. The timer creation screen is displayed
- Select the timer frequency
- Select a timer type.
- Select Create Timer to finish creating the new timer.
Setting a manual timer
- Press Menu and select Timers.
- Select Create Timer.
- Select a timer frequency
- Select a timer type
- Select the channel (satellite or over-the-air), using the arrows on the remote control or the number pad to find the channel.
- Select Edit Time
- Set the start time and end time, be sure to specify AM or PM
- Set a date
- Select Create Timer
- Select Done
Deleting a timer
- Press MENU and then select Timers
- Select the timers to delete
- Select Delete. The timers are cleared
If you try to create timers for events in overlapping programs, the receiver will display a screen with the dates and times of both programs. The receiver also displays this screen if a program time has changed causing one timer to overlap another. You must delete or edit one of the timers.
Activating a record link
Your receiver has a timer feature called Record Link. This feature sends data (audio, video and other commands) to an external device that can be connected to the receiver’s RCA Type or S-video ports, allowing the program to be stored on an external device.
- It is very important to keep the receiver available for updates. By doing this, the receiver can get the latest information about the software and the program guide. Make sure the updates feature is turned on.
- If your VCR does not respond to the commands of the receiver, check if you accidentally left the protective film on the front panel of the receiver.
Video about How Do.I Watch A.Movie From My Phone On A Tv
You can see more content about How Do.I Watch A.Movie From My Phone On A Tv on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Do.I Watch A.Movie From My Phone On A Tv
If you have any questions about How Do.I Watch A.Movie From My Phone On A Tv, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Do.I Watch A.Movie From My Phone On A Tv was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Do.I Watch A.Movie From My Phone On A Tv helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Do.I Watch A.Movie From My Phone On A Tv
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 4376689 2
Search keywords How Do.I Watch A.Movie From My Phone On A Tv
How Do.I Watch A.Movie From My Phone On A Tv
way How Do.I Watch A.Movie From My Phone On A Tv
tutorial How Do.I Watch A.Movie From My Phone On A Tv
How Do.I Watch A.Movie From My Phone On A Tv free
#Setting #Timers #DISH #Simple